The Project Manager will be required to apply an intensive and diverse knowledge of project management principles and practices in broad areas of assignments and related fields makes decisions independently on engineering problems and methods and represents the organization in meetings to resolve important questions. The Project Manager must have demonstrated the technical expertise and responsibility for interpreting, organizing and executing highly advanced assignments.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Preparing the project plan, schedule & milestone after consultation with the project core team.
· Oversee all aspects of the planning, execution, commissioning and closeout on a given project or group of projects.
· Precisely define the scope of the project; prepare the project schedule, and update the schedule as it evolves
· Propose the project budget, and then manage the project so that it doesn’t cause cost overruns;
· Ensure the project team has the supplies and human resources necessary to get the project done on time and on budget
· Identify and minimize potential risks to the project timeline and budget
· Communicate the project’s progression to management and ensure the quality of the team’s work and any supplies or materials used by the team.
· Perform executive presentations when appropriate.
· Travel to job locations will be required to support specific activities and objectives.
· Erection & Commissioning
· Ensuring the safety at most priority.
· Scheduling and planning predictive and preventive maintenance to reduce revenue loss due to electrical breakdown.
· Scheduling works for maintenance in view of sustaining reliability in performance and check the quality of output as per technical specification.
· Implementing cost saving and energy saving techniques/measures and modifications to achieve substantial reduction in O&M Expenditures and work within the budget.
· Ensuring the quality checks, quality assurance activities, audits, feedback improvements, etc.
· Identifying areas of quality and taking steps to correct & prevent the occurrence.
· Practicing quality standards with key emphasis on improving quality.
· Provide safety training to workers, site engineers about accident prevention and safety promotion, safety compliance, accident and emergency response, personal protective equipment, safety practices, equipment and machinery, workplace hazards, employee involvement.